Wednesday, August 11, 2010

After the 11 tools reflection


1. What are your favorite tools you now have in your personal technology toolbox? Briefly describe a particular activity that you will plan for your students using at least one of these new tools.

I particularly liked the photostory, the wikis and being able to use skype. I think I will use photostory to have my students write stories.
2. How have you transfomed your thinking about the learning that will take place in your classroom? My thinking was already transformed when I received my activeboard and document camara. I could see the difference between using technololigy in the classroom and not having any technology at all. Now I feel that I could do so much more.
3.Were there any unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?

Yes, I was surprised by the amount of programs and resources that are available for free and also those purchased by the district. They have been there for some time now. Unbelievable.

No comments:

Post a Comment